A large part of our business specialises in providing Maintenance Agreements for high voltage network operators, which are designed to ensure your compliance with The Electricity at Work Act 1989 along with insurance company demands.
These briefly comprise of the following services:-
- Compliance with your duties under ‘The Electricity at Work Act’
- 6-monthly scheduled inspections of all plant and substations.
- Maintenance of all equipment every four years.
- Annual testing of plant. These include earth electrode testing and oil level checks.
- Transformer oil sampling every year.
- All equipment details & circuit diagrams provided by PDS.
- Full written reports on all work carried out.
- 24HR emergency call out & organise for Standby generator.
- Notification of any defects issued affecting your plant.
- Senior Authorised & Authorised Persons for 11KV switching..
- Unbiased technical help for electrical information.
With our Maintenance Agreement, we effectively take ownership of your equipment, its details are entered onto our plant records system, and we keep you informed of what actions are required and when. The services can be tailor made to match individual site requirements. If you feel that you do not want to commit to a long term Maintenance Agreement, we also offer fixed price maintenance contracts or annual roll-on contracts. These range from a single transformer oil sample analysis to an entire sites periodic maintenance programs.